Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
13 Jun 2024
Willkommen im Citroen SM Deutschland Forum.
Die Nutzung dieses Forum ist kostenlos und die meisten Bereiche sind wie auch auf unserer Clubseite frei einzusehen. Andere Bereiche sind Club-Membern vorbehalten. Sie können mit Ihrer Clubmitgliedschaft Zutritt zu vielen zusätzlichen Informationen erhalten und beim Clubeigenen Teileservice zu günstigeren Konditionen Teile einkaufen.
Euer Citroen SM Club Deutschland.
  • Seite:

THEMA: Frage

Subject 26 Mai 2005 11:14 #1

Hallo, mich erreichte nachstehende Anfrage aus Norwegen. Kann irgendwer helfen?

Hello, tried to forward this message, but failed. Could You please forward this message to the one who is responsible spareparts in the club. Message is attached to this mail.

By the way, the Norwegian club held the annual meeting 13-16 May. Funny meeting together with DS-club and the CX-club. Seven SM's showed up, and we had a good time.
When are You preparing the next International SM meeting in Berlin?? It is important for me to know the dates at this point, because I am planning to participate :-)

Regards
John S

Merk: Videresendt melding er vedlagt.

Betreff:
Headers
Von:
John S Rist <Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!>
Datum:
Wed, 25 May 2005 15:53:03 +0200 (CEST)
An:
Horst Lommel <Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!>

Guten Tag.
Hope You have a good time during this spring.
I'm looking for European Manifold / headers for the C114 engine (also the pipes from manifold to the forward auspuffhopf. I have the US version - not providing me with the correct SM/Maserati sound.

I will buy used ones if available for a fair price.

Is it possible for You to send me a copy of the German erzatsteile / spareparts list??

Best regards
John S Rist
  • FWSOE
  • Autor

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Seite: